Weekly Snapshots


  • Standard cappuccino picture.
  • A rare sunny day in Northern Ireland.
  • We decorated some gingerbread men.
  • The Experimenter bath bomb from Lush.
  • Homemade fruit salad always tastes better.
  • Impromptu trip to Dublin with Ricky.
  • I've consumed so many Bacon Fries this week I'm surprised I've not turned into one.
  • Pretty hanging baskets outside of work.
  • The most incredible pepperoni flatbread during a university re-union lunch. 

How was your week? Is there anything that you're looking forward to in the week ahead? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

CONVERSATION

10 comments:

  1. the experimenter from lush looks soo good. haven't used it yet but can't wait.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these collage shots!

    check out my blog + follow too?
    wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    xo,
    Jess ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!
    xoxo Antonella
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post!
    check out my blog + follow back?

    xo,
    Jess | wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top