Friday, 18 September 2015

Topshop Lip Bullet - Heartbeat






Have you ever been going through your make-up collection and find a barely used product and wondered how it ever got there? That was exactly me whenever I found the Topshop Lip Bullet in Heartbeat tucked away at the bottom of my lipstick storage. 

If there's one thing I love about Topshop make-up, it's their lip products. I have a wish list as long as my arm of lipsticks that I still want from the collection. Not to mention the fact that they've now released their 'lip perfector' range as well, which are supposedly similar to the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector.

But anyway, I really love the lip bullets from Topshop and have a few shades from the range. They have a moisturising, dewy formulation and glide onto the lips with ease. They're also very buildable, so you can alter the coverage and colour to how you like it.

The shade 'Heartbeat' is leaning towards a red, but with pinky coral undertones, which I think is perfect for all year round and not just during the warmer months. However, it does look slightly more orange in the applicator. 

I like to apply mine straight from the applicator, then pat it into my lips to ensure that it doesn't slip and slide around my lips. They do actually wear quite well, but I find that they do need topping up around the 3 hour mark. 

As with all Topshop make-up, the price is reasonable, coming to a mere £8 compared to some other similar products on the market. Even though it's not my favourite shade from the lip bullet range (Covet is my favourite), I'd still recommend checking it out.

What do you think of the Topshop lip products? Would you wear 'Heartbeat'? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

24 comments:

  1. Guess who's going shopping in a few hours and definitely picking this up? ME !

    Trishna
    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of these lip bullets! I have the dark purple shade (can't remember the name) I really want to try out more of them though! -xo

    http://www.chlobo-xo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be on the lookout for it next! :)

      Delete
  3. i think the lip bullets are so much better than the lip 'sticks.' This is a really pretty shade though :)

    http://georgianicolaou.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love discovering make up i forgot i had haha! This shade is really pretty I can imagine it would look lovely with a tan too x

    sophee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually don't own ANY Lip Bullets, which is bizarre as I've always heard such good things! This colour looks beaut :)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend checking them out! :)

      Delete
  6. I love the lip bullets from Topshop they are so under-rated! Would definitely try this shade:)
    catherine xx
    http://california-souls.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I've never tried any lip bullets from Topshop but Heartbeat looks great! The colour is so pigmented, I love it! <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never seen or tried the lip bullets from Topshop, but this one is such a nice shade! :)

    Charlotte ~ http://allthingsmakeupbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely give them a whirl Charlotte! :)

      Delete
  9. whoa! the color really pops! definitely checking this out :D

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've still not tried any topshop cosmetics but if I was to I'd probably start with the lip bullets, I love lip crayons. This looks like a gorgeous colour :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would start with the lip bullets, lipsticks, blushers or nail polishes, I love them! :)

      Delete
  11. Oooo I really like the look of this! I've got one lipstick from Topshop which I really like, so I'll have to check these out! Great post x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do Emily, the lip bullets are lovely! :)

      Delete