Sunday, 27 September 2015

Weekly Snapshots


  • Trying out the Little Ondine nail polish in the shade True Love.
  • I've never tasted the Phizzy Pig Tails before.
  • Collared shirt and flamingo jumper.
  • White chocolate and raspberry crepe with vanilla and bubblegum ice-cream.
  • The Mask Of Magnaminty face mask from Lush is incredible.
  • I went to see Miss You Already with my best friend.
  • The berry lipsticks are starting to make an appearance.
  • Bubblegum bottles are my absolute favourite sweets.
  • Obsessed with Yves Saint Laurent - Black Opium all over again.

How was your week? Is there anything that you're looking forward to in the week ahead? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

20 comments:

  1. There are so many things on this list that I love! And the bubblegum bottles are my absolute favourite sweets too. Also that dessert looks incredible, it's reminded me that I haven't gone out for a dessert in ages - so I definitely should lol.

    - www.veebzboo.com
    - www.youtube.com/veebzboo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely go out for dessert some time soon! :)

      Delete
  2. Bubblegum bottles are my favourite! And Black Opium is a gorgeous scent. x

    thesundaychapter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love berry lip shades for this time of year. And how was the film Miss you already? I really want to see it but it looks like a real tear jerker! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're the best! It was really good, definitely bring some tissues though!

      Delete
  4. I love berry lipsticks for autumn. And Black Opium smells amazing x

    http://www.damlatuzun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg the bubblegum bottles look so good?!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so want to try Pixi products!!

    www.makeupxpressions.com

    ReplyDelete