Friday, 2 October 2015

21st Birthday Wish List


At the start of every October I get the same question, "What do you want for your birthday?" and I can never think of what I actually want. My birthday isn't actually until the 27th, so I still have quite a while to think about what things I actually want from my wish list. Although, I think I'm going to go for the Zoeva Rose Golden Brush Set and the Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette. I'm definitely going to buy a few things for myself though to break my spending ban!

Zoeva Rose Golden Brush Set
Pandora Rose Bow Ring
Barry M Sunset Daylight Curing Nail Polishes - Do You Pink I'm Sexy?, Dark Side Of The Shroom', Vegeance Is Wine, Plum On Baby Light My Fire
Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette
Caroline Herrera 212 VIP Eau De Parfum
MAC Lipstick - Velvet Teddy
Marble Phone Case
Pandora 21st Birthday Charm
Topshop Dip-Dye Ribbed Knit Jumper
Zoeva Rose Golden Palette
ASOS Western Pointed Chelsea Ankle Boots
Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick - Rosa
Paper Towns
Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette


However, one thing I know for sure that I want is an Olivia Burton watch. I just love how pretty and delicate they are, as big watches don't suite my baby-sized wrists. I love how timeless and elegant the Olivia Burton watches are, I love the idea of being able to keep one forever and remembering that I got it for my 21st birthday. I've narrowed it down to these three, but I just can't choose between them, so any suggestions will be very welcome!

Olivia Burton The Hackney Nude & Rose Gold

What do you think of my 21st Birthday Wish List? Would you want anything from it as well? Which Olivia Burton watch would you choose? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

30 comments:

  1. I've got an Olivia Burton watch and I absolutely love mine, I like the pink watch on the left the most it's so pretty!

    www.laurenashleighbarden.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're all so gorgeous, aren't they!?

      Delete
  2. That Topshop gradient jumper is so pretty, perfect for autumn!

    Sinéad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to get it whenever it's back in stock!

      Delete
  3. So many great pics here, I love Olivia Burton watches too! At some point in my life I'd really love either an Olivia Burton watch or a Daniel Wellington one :)

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Zoeva Palatte has been on my lust list too! :)
    Love your blog btw! :)
    xx

    stayinoui.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just fallen in love with the Olivia Burton watch - what dreamy arm candy!!x

    www.maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they gorgeous!? I just wish I could decide which one I want!

      Delete
  6. I would love to have any of those things you've picked! The Too Faced palette is so beautiful, and so is the Zoeva palette! I hope you get lots of nice presents for your bday!
    Have an amazing day, lovely! xx

    selenaponcestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be happy with anything to be honest! Thank you!

      Delete
  7. That jumper looks gorgeous and I really want that too faced palette as well the colours are so pretty.

    Zeynab x
    The Beauty Load

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love and want everything on this wishlist too. Those watches are gorgeous.

    ZEKALIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wish I could decide which one I want, haha!

      Delete
  9. I love those boots! Such a gorgeous shade. You've picked some really beautiful things. I'm thinking about asking for an Olivia Burton watch for my birthday too, they're just so pretty. The grey one is my favourite! xx

    Charlotte / Colours & Carousels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really loving the oxblood/burgundy shade at the minute! They're all so pretty!

      Delete
  10. I love your wish list! Literally agree with everything on there. And I've had my eyes on the Zoeva brushes for a while, I love the white and rose gold ones, so beautiful. Might have to treat myself sometime soon!

    As for the watches they are all beautiful. Olivia Burton does make gorgeous ones. I think I prefer the actual face of the second two though. And I'd probably go for the grey one in the hope that it would show the dirt less! xxx

    http://penneychic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do! They are all so gorgeous!

      Delete
  11. I'm like this autumnal fashion and makeup you've thrown in there, I particularly love that Topshop jumper!
    Great post x

    Lucy // Ooh La Luce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wish it was back in stock soon!

      Delete
  12. I hope you manage to get the Zoeva Rose Gold Brushes and the Too Faced Natural Eye Palette as they're both incredible! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty | High-End Palette Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really want to try the Zoeva and Too Faced palettes, they look amazing :) lovely wishlist x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard so many great things about both of them!

      Delete
  14. Im intrigued by those daylight curing nail polishes by barry m, let me know if they are any good! Its 3 for 2 in boots atm and ive got birthday money which would love to be spent on some new polishes :) not that my collection needs more hehe x
    Happy Birthday for the 27th :)
    Sophie Jenner
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the shade 'Do It Like A Nude' and it's lovely, that's why I'm getting more! Thank you Sophie!

      Delete
  15. OOOOOO some really nice pics here1 Especially the palette and the watches :)
    Hope you get what You want!

    www.stylelobster.com

    ReplyDelete