Autumn Make-Up



I don't exactly know what it is, but Autumn is definitely my favourite time of year. I love the fact that during October I get to celebrate three special birthday's, my Dad's, my oldest brother's and my own, which will be even more special this year as it's my 21st. Not to mention the run-up to Halloween, there's just something so magical about it. So, as it gets darker, so does my make-up. I just love a dark, berry/wine lip and a copper/gold, glittery eye with a flick of liquid eyeliner to bring together my signature look.

FACE



To start things off, I prime my skin using the Seventeen Skin Wow! 3 Way Highlighter as it gives a gorgeous lit from within look, yet it isn't too glittery or shimmery. Sometimes if I don't have a lot of time, I mix this straight in with my foundation and it works just as well. Next up is concealing, so I use the Seventeen Phwoarr Paint Concealer - Fair for my face to cover any blemishes or redness and the Seventeen Stay Time Concealer - Extra Fair under my eyes to combat my dark circles. I'm sure you'll all have guessed by now that I was going to use the L'Oreal Infallible Matte Foundation - Porcelain, I just can't get enough of this, it's matte yet it still gives some luminosity which helps not to make the skin look too flat, I've nearly finished the tube! To add some colour to my ghostly complexion, I've been loving the Laura Geller Blush N' Brighten - Pink Grapefruit as it's a dark raspberry pink, so it's perfect for Autumn. Now, if you know me, then you'll know that I hate the heavy contoured look as it just doesn'y suit me at all. However, I've been experimenting with a very light contour recently and I find that the Seventeen Define & Conquer Contour Kit - Medium* does a wonderful job. Plus, the highlighter has no shimmer in it which makes it perfect for through the day. To keep everything locked in place, I use the Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder - Vanille as it's lightweight and non-cakey.


EYES




The eyes are my favourite part of my make-up to do and I want the look to last, so I start by priming my eyes with the Nicka K Eyeshadow Base - Pearl* as it's brilliant at keeping eyeshadow locked in place all day and emphasising the colours. Next, I went for copper/gold glitter eyeshadow look by blending Seventeen Eye Eye Shadow - Rose Quartz & Statuesque* as they are both beautiful shades and they are a perfect match for the look I want to create. I then line my upper lashes with the Rimmel Soft Kohl Eyeliner - Sable Brown as the brown creates a soft, warm look whereas black would be too harsh. I then curl my lashes and give them a few coats of mascara using the Benefit They're Real! Mascara as it's perfect for volume, separation and length. To finish off my eye make-up, I do my signature winged liner using the Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner as it stays in place all day and it's so easy to use. I'm not a fan of an overdone, heavy brow as it doesn't suit my face, however I've been loving the Collection Work The Colour Eyebrow Kit as it contains three shades, a brush and clear mascara. I use a mix of the lightest shade and the middle shade and fill my brows in very lightly using an angled brow brush, then brush them through with the clear mascara. I sometimes use this kit for eyeshadows as well!

LIPS



To finish things off, I use the Seventeen Stay Pout Lipstick - Rule Breaker, a gorgeous burgundy/wine shade similar to the famous Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick - 107. I have a few shades of the Stay Pout Lipsticks now and I always go back to them as I love the creamy matte, long-lasting formula.

What do you think of my Autumn make-up look? Are you an Autumn lover or are you mourning the loss of Summer? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. I love the Laura Geller blushes, so underrated :) the Seventeen single eyeshadows are amazing for the price too xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty | High-End Palette Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely want to pick up a few more!

      Delete
  2. I love switching my makeup up for autumn! I also love Seventeen products, I use a lot of their products and the wow highlighter is fab! xx

    Alice Anne // Annie Writes Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their highlighter is one of my favourites!

      Delete
  3. Love the lipstick!

    If you're feeling generous, check out my blog and follow if you like :)

    Kawellkasell.blogspot.de

    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top