Weekly Snapshots


  • Coconut ice-cream and chopped hazelnuts.
  • The cutest fluffy hedgehog socks.
  • Random selfie before I get rid of the fringe.
  • Major making himself at home on the new sofa.
  • Doughnut delivery in work.
  • The Great British Bake Off is everything right now.
  • The glitter Gelly's from Barry M.
  • Ricky and myself went mini golfing.
  • Naked smoothies are incredible.

How was your week? Is there anything that you're looking forward to in the week ahead? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. Hi there I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award, see my latest post to read about it

    http://paigygirl.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. IM loving the great british bake off and im gutted it ends tonight as ive not watched a series before but have just spent most of my birthday money on baking stuff haha :) x
    Love your pics! those nail polishes look lovely!
    Sophie Jenner
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pictures :) my weeks was so so. Im not looking forward LOL. Working 6days in a row ...not fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds awful! Hope you did something nice this week to make it a bit more bearable!

      Delete

Back
to top