Sunday, 11 October 2015

Weekly Snapshots


  • Made pavlova in honour of the GBBO final.
  • Getting some use out of my Sharpie's again.
  • I'll forever cherish my little wishbone necklace.
  • Loving these two Seventeen Stay Pout lipsticks in Infared and Rule Breaker, so perfect for Autumn.
  • Trying out the First Aid Beauty Deep Cleanser since I love the original version so much.
  • NOTW - Barry M Gelly - Sparkling Ruby.
  • Nude, pink and gold theme.
  • Finished Gone Girl, moving on to The Night Rainbow.
  • Pot of tea on a crisp, Autumn morning.

How was your week? Is there anything that you're looking forward to in the week ahead? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

12 comments:

  1. Love your nails! Nice photos♥♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos - it is weird that I now feel the need to have that many Sharpies in my life?! x

    Always, Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Would love it if you could check out my latest Midnight Fun lookbook!
    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love 

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Seventeen lipsticks look so nice! It's a pity that they aren't sold in here!
    Have a nice week! xx

    selenaponcestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete