Sunday, 18 October 2015

Weekly Snapshots


  • NOTW: Butter London - Shag.
  • Catching up with one of my favourite TV shows, The Originals.
  • Forgot how good Jelly Tots are.
  • Forever wearing my flamingo jumper and collared shirts.
  • A mini Lush haul, I just couldn't resist the Halloween releases.
  • An early birthday present because I was complaining about being cold, a teddy bear fleece blanket.
  • The first toffee apple of the season.
  • NYX coming to Feel Unique is causing some serious temptation to break my spending ban.
  • It feels like I spend half my life on the train sometimes, especially since it's got colder.

How was your week? Is there anything that you're looking forward to in the week ahead? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

20 comments:

  1. At the end of the week I'm heading home for a few days from uni which I can't wait for. Mainly because I'll be following your lead and stocking up on Lush products and having a bath for the first time in over a month (we only have showers in our halls)!

    I hope you have a lovely week Sara!

    Bethany | Curly and Wordy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, that sounds lovely, I hope you treat yourself!

      Delete
  2. The LUSH halloween series looks adorable! I cannot wait to get my hands on some! Which one is your favorite if you've used it yet! :) Definitely looking forward to getting my exams done and over with this week, it's the middle of the semester already!
    xx
    Kenzie
    Behindhazeleyes06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it when Lush bring out their limited edition ranges! I adore the Sparkly Pumpkin, I might use it first!

      Delete
  3. That nail polish is so cute, looks like it has such a pretty shimmer in it! NYX is seriously one of my favorite brands, I really love their matte lipsticks!

    Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Soft Matte Lipsticks are actually top of my list to try!

      Delete
  4. I love these posts, it's so lovely to see snippets into someone else's world! I'm mostly working but I want to get to Lush for their seasonal products - they are just so good! xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
  5. lush is on point at the moment. went last week and loved it.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely blog you have !!

    Great post had a great read :)

    keep up the good work !!



    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    come say hi

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! I love your flamingo jumper :) Lovely post!
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wait a second, Lush have exclusive Halloween products?! *drops laptop and rushes to lush* lol
    sierra | @itsberrystylish  

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your flamingo top is to die for!

    ReplyDelete