Wednesday, 11 November 2015

A Little Catch-Up


You may or may not have noticed that's it's been a week or two since my last blog post. This is because I decided that I would take a little break because October is one of the busiest months in the year for me, as there's so many birthdays to celebrate and also Halloween. Plus, we all need a little digital detox from time to time.

  • Birthday make-up, hair and the most glittery dress ever.
  • Turning 21 feels so strange, I don't want to grow up!
  • Blowing out the candles on my very mature birthday cake, a caterpillar cake.
  • Chocolate brownie and vanilla ice-cream.
  • Halloween make-up and overly backcombed hair.
  • Halloween buns, brownies and cookies in work. 
  • Lush - Sparkly Pumpkin bubble bar.
  • I love sparkler season!
  • A much needed haircut, it looks so short! 

What have you been up to lately? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

10 comments:

  1. These are such lovely photos! love the halloween cookies

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos lovely! Have fun whilst being 21 :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute catch up! And happy belated birthday! Lydia Eve, www.mydaisychaincloset.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like such a treat! Happy belated birthday, Sara, I hope you have the best year yet <3

    xo, Emily | Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Halloween makeup x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete