You may or may not have noticed that's it's been a week or two since my last blog post. This is because I decided that I would take a little break because October is one of the busiest months in the year for me, as there's so many birthdays to celebrate and also Halloween. Plus, we all need a little digital detox from time to time.
- Birthday make-up, hair and the most glittery dress ever.
- Turning 21 feels so strange, I don't want to grow up!
- Blowing out the candles on my very mature birthday cake, a caterpillar cake.
- Chocolate brownie and vanilla ice-cream.
- Halloween make-up and overly backcombed hair.
- Halloween buns, brownies and cookies in work.
- Lush - Sparkly Pumpkin bubble bar.
- I love sparkler season!
- A much needed haircut, it looks so short!
What have you been up to lately? Let me know in the comments!