Friday, 20 November 2015

Mini Lush Haul



Last month, around the middle of October, I went on a shopping trip and popped into Lush to look at the Halloween collection, so it was no surprise that I had to pick a few little treats up! In fact, I'll need to plan another trip soon to pick up some of the Christmas collection, because who can resist Lush products at Christmas time!?



The Comforter Bubble Bar is one of the best selling products in Lush and if you've used it, or even smelled it, it's pretty clear to see why. With a concoction of Cassis Absolute, Bergamot Oil and Cypress Oil, it gives the distinctive scent of blackcurrant which provides a comforting, yet uplifting sensation. I actually prefer bubble bars to bath bombs as I find them a lot more moisturising and I get much more use out of them. For example, I usually break The Comforter Bubble Bar into pieces of 4 or 6, which obviously provides 4 -6 lovely pink baths! As well as being a Lush favourite, it's definitely one of mine that I'll buy again and again. 
I also highly recommend checking out The Comforter Shower Cream, which I've used up, so I'll definitely have to repurchase that next time I'm in Lush, or placing a sneaky order online.



The only bath bomb I picked up and yet another Lush best seller was the Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb. It looks simple enough from the outside, but when placed in the bath, it disperses colours of pink and green, then eventually breaks down into a gorgeous orange with pinky red petals floating on top of the water. Due to the Lemon Oil, Bergamot Oil, Jasmine Oil and even Popping Candy, it leaves your bathroom smelling like the most amazing lemon sherbet in the world.



The only thing I picked up from the Halloween collection was the Sparkly Pumpkin, which is now sadly no longer available on the Lush UK website. However, I highly recommend picking it up next year as it's the one product I'm sure I will buy every time the Halloween season rolls around. Not only does it look incredible, it smells incredible as well, boasting the typical Lush cocktail-like scent, due to the blend of Juniperberry Oil, Grapefruit Oil and Lime Oil. Just be prepared to be seriously glittery whenever you come out of the bath!

What do you think of my mini Lush haul? Would you try anything from it? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

50 comments:

  1. The dragon's egg bath bomb looks really cool! Great photos btw

    BCfactor Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. the draggons egg is one of my favorite lush bath bombs. it smells so nice.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try the Comforter! The scent sounds right up my street :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely check it out Jasmine, you won't regret it!

      Delete
  4. The Comforter is one of my favourite bath products ever, such an amazing scent x

    Amy / srslylou

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pumpkin one looks amazing! I haven't tried the comforter before but that looks and sounds great too! I have tried Dragons Egg before and I toss that and Fizzbanger in my must haves list! Great post! :)
    xx
    Kenzie
    Behindhazeleyes06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, I must check out Fizzbanger then!

      Delete
  6. That pumpkin one is so cute! I wish I'd have picked it up when I went in before Halloween arrgh! x

    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely the best product from the Halloween collection!

      Delete
  7. Dragon's egg sounds amazing and so does the Comforter! Even better if you can use it multiple times!
    By the way, I've nominated you to the Liebster Award! I would love to read your answers!
    Have a nice day, lovely xx

    Selenaponcestyle.blogspot.com.es

    http://selenaponcestyle.blogspot.com.es/2015/11/liebster-award-premio-liebster.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dragon Egg is such a pretty bath bomb, I'm yet to try the comforter but the bubble bars are by far my favorite Lush products. I can't wait to see what you'll pick from the Christmas range. =^-^=

    Sam | Momentarily Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely check it out! I can't wait either!

      Delete
  9. I''m such a novice when it comes to lush bath bombs, MUST try the Dragon egg as it's a favourite

    kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love lush and the things you picked out sound great! I have just done a lush haul on my blog too if you want to have a look xx
    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Comforter is my favourite product from Lush! I also picked up Sparkly Pumpkin at Halloween and loved it! x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dragon's Egg is my all time favourite LUSH product. The Comforter smells amazing, I need to get it!

    Charlotte ~ http://allthingsmakeupbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh these are some excellent-looking picks!
    As much as I love Lush and I've tried just about everything of theirs, the bath bombs are sadly ones I haven't had the opportunity to try out yet! Hopefully you'll be reviewing a couple of these :)

    -Alex
    A Northern Light

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bubble bars are definitely my favourite!

      Delete
  14. I wish I had a bath to use these in myself! They are so lovely!

    Georgia Jade | The Weekend Attic

    ReplyDelete
  15. This pumpkin looks so nice. So sad that it's no longer available online ...
    (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The comforter is one of my favourite product from Lush. I love its blackcurrant scent although it sometimes remind me of Ribena but I don't mind. Xx


    eLLa
    every LiTTLE thing07

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really really really want to try the comforter bubble bar it just looks so gorgeous and the smell is just amazing!
    -Olivia

    https://oliviaxalesha.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give it a go, you won't regret it!

      Delete
  18. The comforter is my favourite! i even have the shower cream i cannot get enough!

    www.beautyandtheboy.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think the pumpkin one looks really lovely, and I'd love to try the comforter! Heard so many great things about it xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Comforter is definitely one of my favourites!

      Delete
  20. I loved the Sparkly Pumpkin! Everything from Lush is just lovely x

    www.shayholly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. The Comforter is one of my favourites from Lush!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a firm favourite of mine!

      Delete
  22. Ooh yum I haven't been in Lush for ages but these look so good! Gutted the pumpkin is sold out, it's so cute!

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog | Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love LUSH!! So gutted I didn't get to try the pumpkin in time!

    www.ohsobecky.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. The Sparkly Pumpkin sounds so awesome and it looks super cute, too. :)

    Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is Paula, I wish I bought more than one!

      Delete
  25. I absolutely love Lush, my newest giveaway has my FAVORITE bath bomb in it because I love Lush and so do lots of others. Lovely haul! xx, adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete