Sunday, 15 November 2015

Weekly Snapshots


  • So much love for the GOSH Velvet Touch Lipliners lately.
  • Layering season is officially upon us.
  • A different way to wear a poppy.
  • Peppered chicken, mashed potato, tobacco onions and peppered sauce, heaven!
  • Pavlova is just my most favourite dessert ever.
  • Very Autumnal sky one morning.
  • Tea and a spot of reading.
  • Lush - Dragons Egg bath bomb.
  • Finally got my hands on one of the Clinique lipsticks in the Glamour magazine. Also, can we just discuss how amazing Tanya looked on the cover!?


How was your week? Is there anything that you're looking forward to in the week ahead? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

6 comments:

  1. The dessert looks amazing! Did you like the Dragons Egg bath bomb? I thought that one was a lot of fun! This week was so stressful and I've got one last project to get done and then I'm caught up, hopefully it's just a mid-semester thing and teachers don't suddenly load up again!
    xx
    Kenzie
    Behindhazeleyes06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was a lovely bath bomb, one of my favourites now I think! Hope you have a good week Kenzie!

      Delete
  2. Dragons Egg was my first bath bomb, I loved it! Also the lip liners are so pretty!

    becca | beccagiveslove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's one of my favourites now!

      Delete
  3. Amazing post dear! You have a wonderful blog:)
    What about following each other on Instagram, Bloglovin, Twitter?.. :)

    www.bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete