Friday, 4 December 2015

Reasons To Love December


  • CHRISTMAS! Christmas decorations, Christmas food, Christmas jumpers, etc.
  • Crisp Winter mornings and evenings.
  • Glitter and sequins everywhere.
  • Snow days.
  • Staying in to watch movies instead of going out.
  • Hot drinks and gingerbread everything. The Winter Berry Latte from CaffĂ© Nero is incredible!
  • Cosy pyjamas, socks and slippers. These ASOS penguin slippers are adorable!
  • The red lipstick and red nail polish combination.
  • The search for the perfect wrapping paper and the satisfaction of having all the presents ready to give out to people.
  • Candles, especially cinnamon spiced ones.
  • Bobble hats, scarves and gloves.
  • More time to read. 
  • Long baths, preferably using something from the Lush Christmas range. I particularly like the Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb.
  • Turning an electric blanket on 5 minutes before you go to bed so that it's already warm.
  • Having more chances to bake, I'd love to have a go at making a gingerbread house.
  • A toasty, open fire.
  • Christmas markets.
  • Glittery nail polish. I currently have my eye on Essie - Tassel Shaker.
  • Gift sets and advent calendars.
  • Soup and freshly baked bread all the time.
  • Fairy lights and new bedding.
  • Cuddling.
  • More time spent with family and friends.

What do you love about Winter? Or are you more of a Summer person? Let me know in the comments.

Sara

14 comments:

  1. I love this post, Sara! Christmas markets are my favourite, as is having more time to read.

    http://georgianicolaou.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Georgia! I always read more at this time of the year!

      Delete
  2. I love December! Especially for reading books by the fireplace and snowboarding ;)

    Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never actually tried snowboarding before, but I love reading by the fire, haha!

      Delete
  3. Love this! Can't beat glitter xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, I just love December has to be one of my favourite months! I really hope we get a few snow days this year, that would be a dream! Love your blog also now following

    Danielle x

    Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it snows around Christmas, that's the dream! Thank you Danielle!

      Delete
  5. I literally second every single thing you mentioned, I love how cosy everything is in December! The only thing that's missing right now is snow! x

    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, that is a really gorgeous photo. Did you take that? If so, you have a wonderful eye for taking pictures! I always love a good reflection shot.
    My December has honestly been so hectic! I feel like it has mostly been work for me, so I haven't had the chance to enjoy many fun Christmas things :(

    -Alex
    A Northern Light

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, but I also did a lot of editing in Photoshop and Lightroom! Thank you though! Hopefully you get a little break soon!

      Delete