Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Seventeen Eye Eye Shadows*






One of my favourite things about the festive season is being able to wear glitter all the time without anyone batting an eyelid. I'm all about glittery jumpers, glittery shoes, glittery nail polish and of course, glittery eyeshadows!

These two Seventeen Eye Eye Shadows are relatively new additions to my ever-growing eyeshadow collection and they've been much loved ever since I received them. 
I generally love Seventeen as a brand, their Phwoarr Paint Concealer is my absolute favourite, but I didn't try any of their eyeshadows before, so I was intrigued to check them out.
The two shades I have here are Statuesque and Rose Quartz. Statuesque is a gorgeous golden bronze glitter and Rose Quartz is an equally gorgeous rose gold glitter. 

I was blown away by the quality of these eyeshadows, they apply creamy and pigmented and blend like an absolute dream. I was a bit concerned about fallout and longevity, but my worries were soon shunned as there was no fallout whatsoever because the shadow is pressed so tightly into their simple, yet practical packaging. 
Also, they last all day on my eyelids, even without an eyeshadow primer. So, they are perfect for a quick sweep of colour on my eyelids in the morning when I don't have the time to get the big eyeshadow palettes out.

These little eyeshadows really do pack quite a punch and could give some more expensive brands a run for their money. They're an absolute steal at only £3.89 each and considering Seventeen products are usually on some kind of promotion, why would you not give them a try? I'm considering picking up a few more shades myself!

What do you think of the Seventeen Eye Eye Shadows? Would you try them? Let me know in the comments!

Sara

34 comments:

  1. I adore their eyeshadows, they really are incredibly pigmented and for the price I think I want them all!
    Jodie, xo // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ove those eyeshadows an dwould definitely try them! They're so pretty and pigmented
    -Morgan x
    http://justmorgs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look like lovely colors. I'd love to see swatches!

    MY LATEST POST
    bloglovin
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look like really lovely shades, I love brown/nude on my eyelids. they are so cheap as well!! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous shades - I haven't tried anything from this brand for years x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh these look stunning- I will have to check them out <3 x

    www.monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. the shadows look amazing. such beautiful colors.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. these sound great! look like such wearable shades too:)


    Eilidh from Velvet Winter

    ReplyDelete
  9. These shades looks so so gorgeous, like both of them are lovely! I definitely want to try these, as they're the tones I love to wear all year around. Lovely post and pictures too.:)

    - www.veebzboo.com
    - www.youtube.com/veebzboo - FASHION HAUL

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful and delicate, I like them :)
    http://fifefantasinails.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great shades - look really wearable!

    www.ohsobecky.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great info. I realize how important it is to read with comprehension. I was touched and had different perspective in life. cheap airbrush makeup

    ReplyDelete
  13. Statuesque looks lovely! I have one of these (a cool greyish brown) and the quality is so nice I'm definitely up for trying more from this range xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to keep my eye out for that one Jasmine!

      Delete
  14. These shades are so pretty, so good for this time of year!

    Lauren Ashleigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I looooovvvve the seventeen eye eye shadows! My favourite shade has to be statuesque! It's sooo gorgeous! Admittedly, this eyeshadow range are my go to! I love wearing them for school! I've done a similar post on my blog, would you mind checking it out?xx

    www.hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are incredible eyeshadows, Statuesque is my favourite as well!

      Delete