'Twas The Night Before Christmas...





One thing I love to do on Christmas Eve is have a little pamper routine to get myself to get ready to chill out for the rest of the night and hopefully have a decent nights sleep!

Usually, the first thing I'll do is run the bath and pop in a Lush bath bomb or bubble bar. This year, I've decided that I'm going to use my favourite Lush product, The Comforter Bubble Bar because of it's gorgeous berry scent.
I'll then go ahead and add just a bit of my favourite festive shower gel into the bath, the treaclemoon Warm Cinnamon Nights Bath And Shower Gel. No guesses for what this shower gel smells like, but it's that kind of cinnamon that's not too sweet and not too spicy scented, I just love it and buy a bottle of this every year.

Once I'm in the bath I'll shampoo and rinse my hair, then apply a good amount of the Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment, massage it into my hair and leave it for 10 minutes. I'll then rinse it out and apply and rinse my conditioner.
Just after I've applied my hair mask, I'll get to work on using the Lush Mask Of Magnaminty Face Mask. I've already cleansed my face using the First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser With Red Clay before getting into the bath, so that my face will be completely clean and make-up free which will help the face mask to dig deep and dig out any impurities lurking underneath my skin. After my face mask has been on for about 10 minutes, I'll get out of the bath and wash it off, then continue on with my skincare routine.

While my skin is still slightly damp, I'll apply a generous amount of the Dove DermaSpa Goodness3 Body Oil* all over my body. I'll then put on some Dove DermaSpa Intensive Hand Cream* while I wait for the kettle to boil to make myself a hot chocolate.

I'll then dry my hair, pop on the fluffiest, most festive pair of pyjamas and slippers I have, stick on a Christmas movie, usually Elf because it's my favourite, drink my hot chocolate and make a start on my nails.

I recently did a Christmas Nails post were I discussed lots of festive nail polish options, so if you read that then you'll have seen the Models Own - Red Lustre and Rimmel - Ruby Crush nail polishes, which combined makes a gorgeous red base with a red and silver glitter top coat, which is just perfect for Christmas.

What do you do on Christmas Eve? I hope you all have a great Christmas, whatever you're doing!

Sara

CONVERSATION

24 comments:

  1. I LOVE Lush products! The BB seaweed mask is my jam and the oatmeal banana one is amazing too! How do you feel about the hair growth mask? Do you think it actually works? I hope you're having a relaxing time pampering yourself before Christmas! Take it easy and I hope you have a happy holiday! :)

    -Rachel
    www.blonderhombus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to try the BB seaweed mask! I've gone through so many tubs of the hair growth mask, it works wonders! I hope you had a great holiday Rachel!

      Delete
  2. It's always nice to pamper yourself, especially for the holidays! :)
    Merry Christmas!
    xx Kenzie
    Behindhazeleyes06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Hope you had a great holiday Kenzie!

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely post! Lush products are something really amazing!

    <3: Jasmin N | Little Things With Jassy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't go wrong with Lush products!

      Delete
  4. This is a great idea! I know what I'm doing before I go out tomorrow for New Year's Eve!

    www.BeautyFromKatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a little habit I've adopted now!

      Delete
  5. red lustre is one of my favourite models own shades, good choice!

    love katy @ THE RAWRDROBE x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i always do a lush bath right before christmas to pamper myself. its a must.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cinnamon Nights sounds gorgeous and you can't beat a Lush bath on a winter evening. Hope you had a lovely Christmas :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to buy another one! Thanks Jasmine, same to you!

      Delete
  8. I love a good pre Christmas pamper too! It's always nice to take a little time for yourself when you've been running round prepping all month ahah xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I need to hunt that shower gel down as it sounds so good - I love spicy cinnamon scents xx

    missmakeupmagpie.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to pick up another bottle, I love it!

      Delete
  10. Cannot beat a lush batch on a cold winter evening! They smell SO good.

    Also....your hair...oooooooooooooooof girl it's lush!

    xx www.lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely and pampering post! Loved it...:)
    Check out my blog I have just started..

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top